Thursday 14 August 2014

New beginnings...

Hello reader!

I have decided to blog again! I blogged up until we moved back to England and now we are back in Romania I think it will be a nice way for people to keep up to date with what we are doing here and how we are getting along. I know lots of people are interested in seeing Sophia's progress and as my Grandma doesn't have Facebook she can read this to get her fix :-)

I have called it Western Mama because I am a mother and I am from the west! :-O It relates to me being an expat from England moved to Romania and here I want to mainly use the blog to share my thoughts on family life, God, and really life in general....and I have a lot of thoughts!

This move to Romania represents to us a fresh start with so much going on that it is hard to keep up - but I will endeavor to share with you what I can (and what I want!) so that our ties with England are not lost and I can also have a place where I log everything that is happening in our orderly spontaneous Rednic life!

Love, Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment